+Anima Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Jungle

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome to The Jungle - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to The Jungle

Post  Waku Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:14 pm

He licked his lips from what was left of the banana taste and put a hand on his hip while the other held the bag of oranges. "Yep." He replied shortly. He'd been asked that question before, and when he'd said 'no' the person who asked they began acting strange around him and tried to force him to stay in their little hut.
He didn't like it very much. Not much at all. He had to run away when they were sleeping or else they would have made him stay there forever. What he didn't understand is that they were only looking out for him and didn't want him going far because of all the very dangerous things that could happen to him out in that forest. Being a little boy, he felt like he was being held captive and never got to do anything fun anymore.
Waku
Waku

Character sheet
+Anima:: Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Kita Moon Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:50 pm

kita looked at the boy, unconvinced.

"alright, where are they?" trying to catch him in his bluff if he was lying.

((omg shortest post EVER :O writer's block XP))
Kita Moon
Kita Moon

Character sheet
+Anima:: Flying Fish

http://www.xo-eternal-snow-ox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:44 pm

Kaaya looked at waku, questioningly. She had been silent most of the conversation, and had unconciously brought back her +anima form, that hindered her speech so much due to a probuscus replacing her tongue. Since she was so used to her +anima form, she didn't even realize it came back, and when she finished her banana,(much later than the others because she hadnt been starving and liked to savour foods) she spoke up. "aah, oooahh... rrrrr" The last part was a grumble from realizing her mistakes. Blushing, she pulled her powers away, wishing for a hundredth time that she could pull out only a part of her form, instead of everything or nothing. The others looked at her wierdly, waku with a hint of amusement glinting off his eyes "Sorry, forgot about the probuscus. I meant to ask if any of you guys are +anima too. Ive openly revealed myself, and i have a hunch that at least one of you (eyeing them all squarely) is one too." After all, she thought, it isn't fair if im the only one to come clean. And they feel like +anima. They give the same familiarity as past +anima i've met
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet
+Anima:: Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Waku Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:24 am

(lol. it's 6am over here and I can't think xD)

He replied quickly to the older girl, not making eye contact as he set down his oranges so he could open up the bag and reach in for one. "My dad is out on a safari in Kenya and my mom went with him. They make me stay with this mean old lady who makes me eat nasty food I don't like. She lives in town. I don't want to live there with her, though." He made a face, "She has a really mean old dog that always barks at me and..." He touched his arm that was holding the bag, remembering when a dog had bitten him and left a nasty scar. ".. He bites me too."
Waku
Waku

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kita Moon Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:02 pm

Kita bought his story hook, line, and sinker. she frowned, sad that Waku's parents would leave him in such a bad predicament. "thats too bad..." she turned toward Kaaya, wondering if she should answer the girl's question.

"im an +anima too.." she finally said, "or at least, i think i am..." staring at her feet, not really knowing how to explain,"...You see, ive never seen or heard of anything near what i can do... untill you," she guestured toward the butterfly +anima, then continued,"a few years ago, i became part fish, right as i was about to.." her voice trailed off, not wanting to remember anymore about it.
Kita Moon
Kita Moon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Maela Songe Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:53 pm

"You are too?" Maela stared at Kita. "Oh thank goodness I'm not insane! I'm a +anima too." She pulled out her +anima and showed off her ears. "I've been having this weird feeling about all three of you since we've met!"
Maela Songe
Maela Songe

Character sheet
+Anima:: Otter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kita Moon Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:13 pm

kita smiled, happy that she now knew there were more of her kind. she looked back to the little boy. perhaps he was one too... surely no ordinary child could climb trees as fast as he could. "Waku.. are you one too? an +Anima, i mean."
Kita Moon
Kita Moon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Waku Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:29 am

He stayed quiet, but knew he couldn't keep it to himself forever since they saw he wasn't alarmed at all by their transformations. He looked up at Kita, then nodded his head quickly in response. When he was born with his +anima he obviously didn't get to pick what he was going to be. He wished he was something cool and menacing. like a lion, a cheetah.. something like that! but no! He was a little monkey like that monkey from 'Curious George'.
"Mine isn't very cool." He muttered disappointingly.
Waku
Waku

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:23 pm

"Mine isn't cool either." Kaaya replied, also reminding herself of the many disadvantages she had,one of the biggest being that she couldn't fly in the rain. Rain washes off the powder on her wings that she, like all butterflies, need to fly. "Sometimes I think it would be better if I had become an eagle or falcon." But then, she thought, I wouldn't have been able to live through those long years in the jungle.
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Maela Songe Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:29 pm

"My belief is that all people who become +anima are given that specific +anima, cool or not, to survive. I'm an otter +anima. I was about to drown, but I was given an extra chance at life." She turned to Kaaya, who was looking at her strangely. No question why; this weirdo was getting all philosophical on them. "Your +anima i beautiful." Then she looked at Waku. "How old are you? Nine? You shouldn't be traveling alone."
Maela Songe
Maela Songe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Waku Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:37 pm

Like all young children, he was offended that she said he was younger than he actually was, even if it was only a year's difference from his true age. He huffed up his chest and made a disgruntled face, "I'm ten and a half!" He placed his hands on his small hips and narrowed his eyes. "And I am so big enough to be on my own!" He stuck his tongue out at her. "You're a girl so you don't understand that men can be self reliant at a young age." He sneered at her condescendingly.
As if to contradict himself on the spot, a bat had accidentally fallen from it's branch and fell onto waku's head with a safe landing on his soft hair. It was lucky for the bat, but made Waku look bad as he screamed and waved his hands around frantically as he tried to remove the dazed bat off his head. "AH! What is it what is it?! Don't let it eat my brains!!!" he shouted.
Waku
Waku

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Maela Songe Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:20 pm

Laughing quietly, Maela moved forward and scooped the bat from his head. She cradled it for a second, and then let it fly free. All of a sudden, a sudden urge to tease the ever loving crap out of this little boy was too hard to resist.

She walked behind him and began to examine his hair. "Oh no!" she exclaimed worridley, as she gently and quietly scraped a peice of moss off of the tree Waku had jumped from. "That bat almost brained you! Look!" She leaned over him and showed him the squashed piece of moss she had in her hand.
Maela Songe
Maela Songe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Waku Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:51 pm

He saw it was only a fruit bat and felt his fave heating up as it turned a faint red. Maela teasing him only made things worse. Trying to defend his manhood he shouted in anger," It could have been a vampire bat, y'know! The ones that fall on you and bite you!"
He felt powerless as she teased him and waved the moss at his face with a big grin. "Like you wouldn't have been surprised if that happened to you!"
Waku
Waku

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Waku Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:08 am

((Hey guys. This part of the week until next Monday is expected to be pretty hectic for me since I'm working and on my days off I'm doing wedding stuff (like having the actual wedding Saturday xD) So, if you feel the need to rp, I give you permission to take control of Waku and power play him for a while until I'm finally back. Just don't take him out of character too far. Like.. if you annoy him, he won't hit yo. He'll just get louder and whine a lot. lol :3 ))
Waku
Waku

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Maela Songe Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:17 am

((Boy do we need to get going again!))

Maela looked up at the tree Waku had been sitting in. She pushed her hair back from her forehead, trying not to reveal her eye socket. Then she looked at the group: Kita, Kaaya, Waku. They were all +anima, youg and scared in this big world. Including Maela. Especially Maela.

"Guys," she said, "What do we do now?"
Maela Songe
Maela Songe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:03 pm

((yes, yes we do))

"well... we should probably think of getting a job or something... some way to get food, water, accomodations, without having to steal" At the last part of her statement, she cast an amusing glance over at Waku. "Some of us may be able to forage our own food, but we're all +anima, so we have to stick together" She idly plucked a wildflower near her feet and smelled it, grinning at the fragrant smell. She decided it's nectar would be especially delicious over pancakes.
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum