Character Submission Forms

Go down

Character Submission Forms

Post  Tawny on Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:30 pm

H E L L O

Tawny here. I just got a bit of a weird idea. Perhaps there could be a catagory for accepted characters (ie Waku, Kita, etc) and their biographies, because some of the +Anima picture on deviantART don't have full descriptions/biographies. As a newbie admin, I don't feel right making the catagory without the OK of the other admins.

And another suggestion, perhaps, is more than one character? I have a few (Tawny the wolf, Luxo the bee/wasp/whateverheis and Edit the jackalope) and I've seen that other people have more than one as well. Any other suggestions to this topic are welcome to be posted here...!!

G O O D B Y E

Tawny

Character sheet
+Anima:: Wolf (Black)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Submission Forms

Post  Kita Moon on Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:18 pm

if you go to your profile, you can go to "character sheet" and post all of that stuff there.

ill ask Tara about the multiple characters... but it sounds like it would be a cool thing to try Smile
Kita Moon

Character sheet
+Anima:: Flying Fish

View user profile http://www.xo-eternal-snow-ox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:34 am

that sounds cool. I'd like to have multiple characters. I even drew some samples in a sketchbook.
Kaaya

Character sheet
+Anima:: Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

character submission forms

Post  Tara on Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:58 pm

You still didn't ask me Kita...

Anyhow, I think that there should be a section in each "literate" section, for people who are rping without their OCs.

We could make it like, in the subject for each reply, you write the name of the character you are playing, and a little bit about him/her. Like for example: Tara-Badger +Anima or...Charles-Prince of Whales xD or something like that.

Then for the mixed ones, where there are people playing with their ocs and other people aren't, you write your own name in the subject. I think we should try that idea out, if you like it. I'm not sure about what we would do with the avatars displaying pictures of the original ocs, but maybe people would just have to ignore them XuX

I don't know how to make new sections in the forum, so I think Kita would have to do that >_>
Tara

Character sheet
+Anima:: Badger

View user profile http://rum-box.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down