+Anima Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non-OC roleplaying

Go down

non-OC roleplaying Empty non-OC roleplaying

Post  Tara Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:35 pm

Okay, so I have managed to tiddle around the admin website that made this whole forum (good thing I managed not to blow everyone up!) and made this new category. Some people have been asking about using characters that aren't their own, or using other OCs. Well in this category, you can. Use it to play other people!! I'm not quite sure how everything is going to turn out in this category, and I know some headings still need to be changed around, but basically you make a new topic here, and then get on with roleplaying random people!!!

The one thing you have to do in this forum though, to make sure people know who you are is that in the subject of a new topic or reply, you have to write the name of the character you are roleplaying, and a little blurb about who/what they are. Like this:

Subject: Tara-Badger +Anima

Like that. Or you could do less, if you want your info to be revealed slowly through the rp. Like:

Tara- ??? +Anima

or

Tara- ??????? Random person for now...lol

or

No Name- random person

If you do not want to reveal your character's name just yet...please write "No Name"

The only rule in this is that you can not switch your characters in one topic. No writing a reply as one person, then writing a bunch of other replies as other people. GET THAT? THE ONE RULE IS THAT YOU CANNOT SWITCH CHARACTERS IN ONE TOPIC!!!!

...Yes. So yeah, lets see how this turns out, give us lots of feedback int he suggestions page please! This is a totally experimental part of the forum, so bear with us for now and try it out! Yay...

afro
Tara
Tara

Character sheet
+Anima:: Badger

http://rum-box.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down