+Anima Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random +Anima RP, just to get the hang of it

+2
Kaaya
Charlie-BarnOwl
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Random +Anima RP, just to get the hang of it Empty Random +Anima RP, just to get the hang of it

Post  Charlie-BarnOwl Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:24 am

Ok, this is my first rp here.....soooooo... yeah, I'll start it, just give me time to type it, my class starts soon and I won't be able to type it all right away XD
Charlie-BarnOwl
Charlie-BarnOwl

Character sheet
+Anima:: Barn Owl

Back to top Go down

Random +Anima RP, just to get the hang of it Empty Re: Random +Anima RP, just to get the hang of it

Post  Charlie-BarnOwl Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:27 am

Charlie sat up on a strong tree branch on the edge of the woods. She had brown hair that was longer in the front, going down almost to her chin, and short spiky hair in the back. She looked up at the sky with her blue eyes [I know in my picture she has two different color eyes, but I changed it....]. Charlie had been alone for a long time. Ever sense that day where she became a +Anima and her family died. She sighed and looked down at her long brown pants and her shoes. Charlie's shirt was backless so her wings could come out at any time. Her +Anima mark could be seen clearly, but at this time she didn't care much. It was getting dark and people didn't normally walk the roads by the woods when the sun started to sink deeper in the sky.

Charlie then moved on the branch and let her wings come out of her back. Her blue eyes turned black and became fixed in the middle of her eye, so the only way she could see was to move her head around where she would want to look. From the inside of her eyes, on either side of her nose, black lines appeared that went down to the end of her nose. Her brown hair became a white/light tan color. She looked back up at the sky, now able to see more clearly than before. She watched as a family of birds went back into a small hole in a tree for the night. She also saw the nocturnal animals start to come out and great the crisp cooling air around them.
Charlie-BarnOwl
Charlie-BarnOwl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Random +Anima RP, just to get the hang of it Empty Re: Random +Anima RP, just to get the hang of it

Post  Kaaya Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Kaaya growled angrily. She had been fired form a job that took her forever to get. She had gotten almost no education, only enough to know how to read, write, add subtract, and multiply. And it never helped that she was a kid. But she traveled alone and, kid or no, she did need money. She had been told to clean out the top shelf of the storage room, but fell and panicked. She brought on her +anima form involuntarily and look what happened. The discrimination towards +anima was tremendous. She scowled again, this time she brought out her +anima form. What's wrong with being a +anima? Kaaya loved her +anima. It had helped her so much it was impossible to not like it.Well, other than the fact that she couldn't talk in her +anima form and couldn't fly in the rain. She walked through the woods, not noticing in the dark and her distress, the other person sitting in a tree just above her. Kaaya just walked on with her huge butterfly wings flapping slowly behind her and her antennae waving in the air while her proboscis slid in and out between her lips.
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet
+Anima:: Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie-BarnOwl Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:44 pm

Charlie heard her with her now heightened senses she looked down at the +Anima below her by moving her whole head down for she couldn't move her eyes in her +Anima form. She blinked slowly and followed the girl with her head
"Hello." Charlie cooed happily and smiled down at the girl "What are you doing walking in the woods alone in the dark? Or are you able to see in the dark?" she asked as she flapped her wings. No sound escaped them and she landed with out a sound as well. Even her steps were silent. She walked up to Kaaya to get a better look and cocked her head and looked at her with dark black eyes
Charlie-BarnOwl
Charlie-BarnOwl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:36 pm

"AAAH!" She shouted surprised. In fact, she was so surprised she fell backwards. Immediately embarrassed she pulled back her +anima powers so she could properly form words. "no, i can't see in the dark. I'm guessing you're the +anima of an owl" She replied, noting the fixed black eyes and silent brown wings. "I just... live nearby." Then she realized she would have a hard time believing that, with her walking AWAY from the only town in miles. So she finished the half truth. "Well, I mean, I live in the woods. Don't have money for a place in town and wouldn't want to live there anyway." She stood back up, meeting the other girls eyes squarely.
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie-BarnOwl Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:40 pm

Charlie looked to the woods by moving her head then back at the girl "I have a place to stay....if you wish to stay." she said, "if you don't want to its fine. Just thought that you would like a safe place to stay, the woods can be very at dangerous at night." she cooed and smiled "You wouldn't have to pay me anything either, just your company will be enough for me." she added quickly
Charlie-BarnOwl
Charlie-BarnOwl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Random +Anima RP, just to get the hang of it Empty lol

Post  Tara Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:13 pm

((not part of this rp, just thought that last post was so sketch xD It's like, my friend was looking for a person who moved away, so I said she should go door to door, and she responded with "Ah yes, like a guy opens the door and I ask if Shane lives there and he says "Ah yes, come in, he's in my basement..." Just thought it was kind of sketch xD sorry for ruining the mood of your rp. Just like "Ah yes, the woods is very dangerous, come stay in my house tonight hee hee hee"))
Tara
Tara

Character sheet
+Anima:: Badger

http://rum-box.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Random +Anima RP, just to get the hang of it Empty lol

Post  Charlie-BarnOwl Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:40 pm

[[[[lol thats funny XD. OOOOH I started your +anima sketch......yeah...XD can you tell me more about your character in a note on da?]]]]]]
Charlie-BarnOwl
Charlie-BarnOwl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:41 am

"really? That'd be cool. Where do you live?" She herself knew of the woods danger, and the position she was in. If she didn't take the offer, she wouldn't get another, and when winter comes... it wouldn't be nearly as easy to live without any extra warmth. Plus, he seemed friendly and she was interested.
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Waku Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:01 am

(*random interjection* xD don't owls eat bugs? *leaves because she's being a nuisance*)
Waku
Waku

Character sheet
+Anima:: Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie-BarnOwl Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:36 am

[yes owls will eat bugs XD but I doubt that Charlie would eat her XD. Charlie is a nice girl XD]

"Follow me." Charlie smiled and started to walk in the woods. Her foot steps were still silent and it was getting darker by the minute. She moved her head almost all the way around while her body was still facing forward and looked at Kaaya "Can you see where I'm going?" she asked "If not you can hold on to my wing or hand and I'll lead the way. I can see very well in the dark."
Charlie-BarnOwl
Charlie-BarnOwl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Random +Anima RP, just to get the hang of it Empty rp, just to get the hang of it

Post  Tara Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:25 pm

((yo waku, owls might eat bugs but they mostly eat rodents like mice and lemmings! Haven't you ever heard of an owl pellet? they crush mice whole and their gizzards sorts out the meat, then the barf up the hair and claws and stuff in to a small pellet...))
Tara
Tara

Character sheet
+Anima:: Badger

http://rum-box.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Maela Songe Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:38 pm

((boy I am loving this conversation! owl puke and eating giant human bugs! lol))
Maela Songe
Maela Songe

Character sheet
+Anima:: Otter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:59 am

Only slightly creeped out by the head-turning, kaaya shook her head. They were close enough that she could see him somewhat. And she did hate being dependent. So she walked along, concentrating her eyes on the other girls hair, so she wouldn't lose her in the still darkening night. Then within a split second, she was in the air. She didn't have time to think before she collapsed again. Her face buried in the ground, she slowly sat back up. An overly large tree root stuck right behind her. She looked up again. Crap! lost her! Kaaya looked around frantically for A second, not finding the owl +anima. She forgot that she shoild call for her, and instead sat there, panicking some more
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie-BarnOwl Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:21 am

Charlie walked a bit then looked behind her for the butterfly +Anima. Not seeing her she stopped and blinked. "Um...where did you go?" she asked and started to walk back moving her head around looking for her "Hey...you didn't run off did you?" she said "Hello?"
Charlie-BarnOwl
Charlie-BarnOwl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:30 pm

She heard the other girls voice. "I'm here, where are you?" Kaaya winced again at the pain caused by her trip. She was certainly not made for night travel and though she was pretty good at survival, night just wasn't her element. The owl +anima came into her sight and this time, kaaya gripped the girl's wing while following. She had a feeling they were close to the girl's home
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie-BarnOwl Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:55 pm

Charlie looked back for a second "just try not to pull out any feathers please." she said "we are almost there." After a relatively short time walking they came up to a small house in the woods, it was nothing special, but it hat a roof and walls to keep the insides warm. "here we are." she smiled and stepped in and lit a small candle to get some light in the house. It was small, only a few rooms were in it. Charlie turned back from her +Anima and smiled brightly at the other girl, her blue eyes shined even from the small amount of light there. "I have an extra room there" she pointed to a small room "Are you hungry? I have some food."
Charlie-BarnOwl
Charlie-BarnOwl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:11 pm

Kaaya nodded thankfully. "I think i will have some food.. wait, is that a ROSE!?" Kaaya noticed a small collection of flowers in a vase, probably meant to give a more homey feel to the house. Kaaya enjoyed drinking the nectar in flowers in her +anima form, though most didn't find the taste that great. Nectar from a rose was her absolute favourite and she walked to the flower, pulling her +anima powers out and sticking out her long proboscis into the rose. fitting the straw like appendage in the middle of the flower, she sucked in the sweet nectar, sighing as she did so. As she finished, she sent away her +anima and blushed. "uhh... sorry, I have... wierd tastes. Being a butterfly +anima and all." She mumbled, then added "Also I'm pretty tired, i guess I'll just take a sleep. Thanks again." With that, kaaya walked till she got into the spare room, and collapsed into the unused be, falling asleep almost immediately and trying to avoid thinking about how much she weirded out her new friend
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie-BarnOwl Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:58 pm

Charlie chuckled and didn't think it was that weird, she was known to eat mice. She put out the light and stretched. She didn't fall a sleep for a long time, liking it better in the night anyway, she listened to the crickets and fell asleep to their music. In the morning she woke up and started to make breakfast. She yawned shook her head, trying to get up, she had a guest and couldn't sleep all day.
Charlie-BarnOwl
Charlie-BarnOwl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:27 pm

Kaaya was an early riser. She woke at dawn, along with most other birds and insects. Years of jungle life had made her an early bird. Stretching, she got up from her comfortable bed. With a yawn, she left the room, turning towards the kitchen. Kaaya realized that Charlie would not be awake for some time, and so she left the house to get a special treat. Pulling her +anima form out, she launched into the air in a flurry of wind. Looping in the clear skies, she reflected on how she loved her +anima. She literally could barely go a day without a flight or nectar snack. Kaaya eventually slowed the acrobatics and skimmed over the trees. Concentrating hard, she waved her antenna around, picking up many vibrations. Narrowing her concentration to a particular type of vibration, she zeroed in on her target. A honey bee's hive. Folding her wings up behind her, Kaaya ascended onto a protruding branch.Taking a deep breath, she began her excavation. Sticking her proboscis into the hive, she sucked in deeply. Not drinking any, kaaya reached into her dress pocket and pulled out a smal pot. Kaaya spit the honey into the pot and repeated the process till the pot was full. That should be enough for the two of us, kaaya thought. Long ago she had realized that her long proboscis could steal honey unnoticed when a hand would cause her to be driven off. The bees never would notice her when she took honey this way. Closing a lid on the pot, kaaya jumped away again, Heading back towards the house. She managed to land and get inside the house without waking her host. Immediately, kaaya started a fire and proceeded to boil the honey. It would be unsanitary otherwise, what with her putting it in her mouth briefly. Letting it continue boiling, Kaaya searched the cupboards. She wasn't a great cook, but she always made delicious food when it involved plants, honey, and the sort. Today would be a simple breakfast though, and she got out some bread. Taking the honey, now hot and spreadable from the heat, she drizzled it on the bread just as Charlie wandered into the kitchen, awake from her slumber.
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie-BarnOwl Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:27 pm

Charlie blinked at her "How can you be up this early?" she yawned and sat down and flopped her head on the table "its far to early..." she said "but I don't want to be rude and sleep most of the day..." she picked her head up "what are you making?" she asked and looked at the food
Charlie-BarnOwl
Charlie-BarnOwl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:45 am

Kaaya smiled. "Well, your an owl, so obviously you're a late sleeper. I'm an insect, so I'm an early riser. Kind of makes sense. And here," She handed her a piece of bread, glazed with honey, and took one for herself. Talking while she ate, kaaya turned to the owl +anima "Don't mind me if you want to sleep in. It doesn't really matter."
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie-BarnOwl Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:15 pm

"Thanks." she took the bread "and I wouldn't want to be rude and leave you here while I sleep." she said smiling and started to eat "Yum, this tastes good."
Charlie-BarnOwl
Charlie-BarnOwl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:23 am

"well im glad you like it." As she finished, she announced "wanna go for a flight?" Though she had gone earlier, it had been short and in the morning when there was a mist and everything was damp. Now, though, the sun had risen completely and everything was warm and bright. Putting the pot with a sizeable amount of honey away for later use, she stood up.Reaching the doorway of the small house, she called back to Charlie. "Come on, let's go! it's nice outside!"
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie-BarnOwl Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:01 am

Charlie smiled and followed "sure that sounds like fun!" once outside she brought out her wings and her hair became silver and her eyes darkened and fixed again. She smiled and flapped her wings a few times then looked at the other. "where should we fly too? or are we going to just fly around?"
Charlie-BarnOwl
Charlie-BarnOwl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next