Check This Out

Go down

Check This Out

Post  Maela Songe on Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:06 pm

I'm posting this for Myō because he told me he forgot his password. (he says: >.< oops.) Of course, I dunno if anyone will see this anyways, cuz I don't know if anyone checks here anymore besides me.

but he posted this pic:

and he writes:
I am in this club (here he showed the Plus Anima Guild insignia). It was oodles of fun and through this club I felt included in the deviantart community. However, I had only been in the guild for a short period of time when it simply died. No note explaining why, no apologies, it just became inactive.

So I decided to draw this. Originally it was just Kita on the ground and holding up what she is now sitting in her lap, but then I messed around with it, and decided to make this a sort of farewell picture. I picked three of the most active people and drew them, two holding something that I thought might mean something. Kita, her old outfit before it was changed, and Maela her bronze bracelet from the roleplaying site.

The symbols around the border are most of the tattoos on our characters. I apologize in advance if I messed it up.

If the guild opens up again, I will of course be overjoyed, but for right now this is all we get.
Maela Songe

Character sheet
+Anima:: Otter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check This Out

Post  Kaaya on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:52 am

aw, i feel so bad about it quitting. I stayed around quite a while after it stopped. But i guess people just stopped being interested. We grow, and we get different interests. For example, I'm in highschool now, I do different stuff than I did when I was in grade 7/8 (which is where I was when I joined and did club stuff) But what we did do was awesome XD
Kaaya

Character sheet
+Anima:: Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maela Songe on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:01 pm

i'm going into highschool too, but it's not like your whole life changes once you switch schools.
Maela Songe

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:33 pm

that's true but when you get older, go to different places, things can change. I still love +anima, but a good example is how I stopped direct reference drawing (drawing pictures of anime straight from the show/book, exact same pose and all that, but not traced) And gotten more into original drawing than I had been before. Also, since highschool I've gotten really into cooking/ baking. Mostly because I had classes in hospitality that fueled my interest.
Kaaya

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maela Songe on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:33 am

well congratulations on stopping referencing (serously, i'm not being sarcastic) and i wish i lived closer to you so i could "sample" all you bake. ...woah. there's a show??
Maela Songe

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:59 pm

not a +anima show, but other stuff. I stopped drawing right from the books and shows not long before I discovered about +anima

and thanks ^^ it took me a while to get decent at drawing on my own
Kaaya

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down