+Anima Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum quiz

4 posters

Go down

forum quiz Empty forum quiz

Post  Kaaya Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:51 pm

I am sooooooooooooooooo bored, Um.... so here's a forum game thing..

rules: amswer the questions XD

1- whats your favourite animal (and if you didn't use it as your fancharacter's +anima, say why:
2- who's your favourite +anima character from the manga:
3- who's a +anima fan character (not your own) that you like:
4-what do you think of the fan character of the person above you:
5- if you were to make anoher +anima character what would it be:

Mine:

1- I don't really have a favourite, but Im partial to wolves and tigers. I didn't use these because they don't seem to have much of a use, and plus I wanted something unique that flies XD
2- cooro C:
3- I always liked kita moon, because she looks s pretty and agile
4- first poster-no one above me
5- I'd like to do an armadillo (I have it but I dont use it as a main) or a goldfish (same) or maybe a kangaroo C: actually Id like to do so many XD

Last edited by Kaaya on Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad wording)
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet
+Anima:: Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly

Back to top Go down

forum quiz Empty Re: forum quiz

Post  Myō Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:59 pm

1: My favorite animal is actually a panther, but I came up with a better back story for Myō as a lion +anima. That and, I didn't really like the picture of him I made as a panther...Man. I'll really need to post that.
2: Senri. He's my role model. Wink
3: Tara, because I respect her motherly needs (ignoring that fact that I'm a boy), and that they're the closest in age to each other so that if needed as a ruse or something they could pretend to be married. Haha. I weird myself out sometimes. That and Waku, 'cause we're the men of the operation and who doesn't like monkeys?
4: By fan character I'm assuming you mean Kaaya, in which case she really needs to get a backbone. Just because you meet an anti-social giant doesn't mean you should be scared of him. Only most of the time. Also, she's pretty and needs her freedom like Myō.
5: I'd prolly end up making the panther character except the complete opposite of Myō. I think I'd go insane controlling the two ends of the spectrum.
Myō
Myō

Character sheet
+Anima:: Lion

Back to top Go down

Post  Waku Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:46 pm

1- What's your favourite animal? (and if you didn't use it as your fancharacter's +anima, say why) : Horses. The reason Waku isn't one? I don't see how a horse anima could swing agilely through trees, do you? xD
2- Who's your favourite +anima character from the manga? : I'd have to say Cooro, just because he's very open and honest and doesn't hide himself from anyone, and tries to trust others as much as possible in any circumstance.
3- Who's an +anima fan character (not your own) that you like? : That is a tough one, but if I would have to pick any of them, I would say it was Kaia. simply for the fact I like, besides horses, big cats and I can't pick them all. <3
4- What do you think of the fan character of the person above you? : :p I think what the creator intended him to be perceived as. He enjoys his own company, and very few others unless they are mellow, down to earth kinds of people.
5- If you were to make anoher +anima character what would it be? : I was thinking if I were to make another anima character it would have to be something relatively unique, like a salamander.
Waku
Waku

Character sheet
+Anima:: Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Maela Songe Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:47 am

1~My favorite animal is an otter. (Strangely enough, I'm the first one who actually used theirs.) In my original outline of Maela, she was taller and wore tones of brown with a red scarf, and she was a wolf. Oh so original on that animal, huh?
2~Mine would also have to be Senri, because everything he did in the manga just made me crack up.
3~Hoo boy. Lemme think... I guess it'd have to be Araka (one of the newest members) because I love bunnies and she's just so cute!
4~AHH! I'm so glad I got Waku! He's like, the most adorable kid ever! I just want to take him home with me!
5~I think I'd do something like a horse or a mountain goat; something with good endurance that could have an appearance like a centaur. I've always liked that one lady's in the manga.
Maela Songe
Maela Songe

Character sheet
+Anima:: Otter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum