+Anima Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sucked into plus anima

3 posters

Go down

sucked into plus anima Empty sucked into plus anima

Post  Kaaya Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:02 pm

description: you start as yourself, and as you are browsing the manga you get sucked into the world of +anima. Soon you get your +anima in the same way that your oc does, and you get the same animal, but it's still you. (you can change it up a bit if it doesn't fit well of course.) and we all meet up somehow, having similar troubles that the main characters in +anima had.

rules: you are yourself, or however you represent yourself if you don't want to describe how you look on the internet. Of course don't include things like cat ears and wings or whatever is on your internet self unless your +anima has cat ears or wings ext.

will start in next post, gonna go watch a movie :3
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet
+Anima:: Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly

Back to top Go down

sucked into plus anima Empty Re: sucked into plus anima

Post  Maela Songe Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:47 pm

((Wow that is one long movie. XD I'll start. I'm assuming that it should be in first person...))

Exhausted, I turn one more page. I have to finish this before midnight. Oh, wait. It was 1:04. Nevermind that plan. Boy am I gonna be exhuasted for school tomorrow. I feel my eyelids drooping, gotta stay awake! This is the last book of +Anima, number ten, that I stole from a friend. I'm not sure how I feel about finishing this journey; excited? Nervous about how it will end? I don't know.

My head drops, I jerk it back up. My head falls, and it stays. Next moment I'm in dreamland.

I wake up cold. That's strange, I think. It is rather hot in my room. I stand up, cracking my back. It hurts from sleeping on the hard ground. Wait. On the ground? I look around blearily. This definitely wasn't sunny California. Well, it was very sunny.

The wind blows my unruly red-brown curls, and I turn, as if the breeze wants to show me something. And guess what? It does. I gape in astonishment at the city that is Peldon. My Peldon. The Peldon that Maela lives in. My Maela. From +Anima. The one that doesn't really exist except in my mind.

What the heck is going on here?

Last edited by Maela Songe on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Maela Songe
Maela Songe

Character sheet
+Anima:: Otter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:21 pm

((lol, i dont even remember what movie that was. But i hate to doublepost, so I waited C:))

"I've been housing all this doubt and insecurity,
and I've been locked inside that house, all while you hold the key
And ive been dying to get out and it might be the death of me..."

I quietly sing these lyrics, being on the computer alone at night. No one can hear me, I'd never sing around anyone else... I'm absolutely horrible at it. But the song is so good, and no one else is awake. It feels nice to join the song. I browse through the +anima manga online contentedly after a long day. It was suuuch a long day, really. My eyes sting from tiredness. I click the mouse on the "next page button" again. It has a lot of dialogue in it, and my eyes are too tired to read it. I smile. It's drawn so well, way better than what I could draw. I close my eyes briefly. Aaahhhhh, it feels so good. The Page stays in my minds eye for a moment longer, until it blurs away.

I start to drift off when I feel a sharp pain of brightness in my eyes. It stung even under the eyelids. The pain recedes when I next feel myself on the cold hard ground. I feel around a bit, but I cant reach my chair. I hear wind whispering through huge multitudes of trees. I open my eyes, but the sky is too dark to see. I close them again,being overcome by a new wave of sleepyness. One though passes through my mind as I fall asleep again. Ground? Sky? tons of trees? But Im in my room, not outside...
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Maela Songe Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:33 pm

((Yeah, okay, you just, you know, had me waiting for two months))

I crack my neck and wince. That hurts. It always hurts, but it doesn't mean that the pain is any less worse.

"Hello?" I call. Knowing Peldon as well as I do (and I know it very well), there is sure to be somebody near.

Sure enough, I soon hear a rustling in the bushes next to me. Twirling, I say tentatively, "Hello?"

And, to my utter surprise and pleasure, out of the bushes comes Jophes. "Jophes!" I say, uber excited, "Where's Maela?" Because, you know, I figure that if you have to be stuck in a book you might as well get to meet your creations.

Jophes looked just as I imagined him: brown, sticky-outy hair that managed to defy gravity in some places and fell limply in others. He loved his hair, I remember. And there was his classic look on his face! The mix of surprise and confusion and happiness combined with an impish smile. But, wasn't the confusion just a bit too much?

Well, that's proved in his question, "Who's Maela? And who are you?"

I stare at him, stunned into silence. "Who - who's Maela?" I stutter, "How can you not know who Maela is? She's been your best friend since, like, forever!"

He gives me a weird look and walks away. Pulling his shirt off, I have to reclaim my breath; I hadn't given him abs but I definitely don't mind! Giving me another look, this one slightly different, though I can't figure out how; he dives expertly into the river, splashing me with cold, soothing water.

That's when my breath catches in my throat: what if I had taken the place of Maela? Totally ridiculous, I know, but what if? Jophes had always had a huge crush on Maela, was that the look he had given me? Ew, I hope not.

Then his foot slips on a rock and he goes under.
Maela Songe
Maela Songe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:58 am

The sound of wind whispering through trees and chirping birds wakes me up. What?? Trees and birds?? My eyes fly open. "Whaa..?" all around me is a robust forest. Where's my house, and wheres my computer? Then something nags at my mind. This is familiar.. I know i've never seen this place before, but it seems kind of... I don't know... like I know this place "Hey" I whisper. This is just like how I imagined where Kaaya got her +anima. I peer around some more and stand up. It's more than just LIKE how I imagined it.. It IS how I imagined it.

"Speaking of +anima.. Wasn't I reading that last night on the computer?" I wonder aloud. Yeah.. I was reading it when I got tired. fell asleep, and somehow ended up here. My stomach flurries a bit with excited nervousness. It can't be. There's no way. Don't tell me, I've somehow.. been brought to this world of +anima? If so, then why to the place where Kaaya came from? Something suddenly strikes me. Hey! I can wait for Kaaya! Maybe I can meet her!

And so, I started walking around a bit. Where is it. Where's that place she got her +anima. I remember clearly. There was a secluded section of trees, Kaaya and her parents sat there, eating lunch. Then a pack of starving, wild wolves burst out of stalking mode and overtook them. Kaaya turned away and ran as she heard her parents scream. She had a head start and ran wildly, but slowly compared to agile wolves. They quickly chased her down, to a clearing. They were about to leap for her as she tripped and fell backwards. But she saw a tiger swallowtail butterfly and got her +anima powers, lifting out of harms way. Yes, thats how it went. I wonder, if I will see her before or after her transformation. I hope after, so I wont have to hide form the wolves..

I was so absorbed in this thinking that I didn't notice I had entered into the same section of forest that Kaaya's family had been abducted in. I didn't notice the stalking wolves until they burst from all around me. In hindsight, I should have seen this one coming.

((lol, I fail so hard at first person writing :C))
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Myō Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Sometimes I hate my job. Not all of it, of course, but enough. I work at Barnes and Noble, so it's always nice and cool and there's that new book smell, and I do get a discount. But unfortunately I've been assigned as a cashier. So dumb!

Today, however, my manager tells me when I arrive at five that one of my coworkers is out sick, and could I take over their job? Could I! I love stocking the shelves; getting first pick of all the books and all that.

So this whole day I've been wasting time going around my store, reading backs and snippets of books when I can, my stack of ones I plan on buying slowly growing taller. Around nine at night, we get another shipment in, and I get to work on it. On the top: the new +Anima volume! I inwardly squeal like and obsessed fanboy, which I am. The first one gets thrown on the top of my lengthy tower.

Later at night, I come home to find both my ferret and my roommate asleep. I sneak in, and pull my booklight out from under my pillow. I hurridley attach it to the manga, and open the cover.

For a moment the LED light shines in my eyes. I cover them with a hand, and the next moment, when I unshield my eyes, I'm not on my bed at my college, but instead in a dusty, windy, grassy place.

I shade my eyes again, this time against the sudden sunlight, and I say, "Woah. Why does this place look so familiar?"

I stand, and the moment I figure it out was the moment I hear the telltale growl.
Myō
Myō

Character sheet
+Anima:: Lion

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:49 pm

It was the trip of my foot over a root that saved my life. The entire pack collided at once above me. A mass of grey, white, and black fur slammed into the ground next to me. I got up and ran. I ran for my life. I don't think, I just put all my panicky energy into my legs. Instinct makes me weave between trees, slowing down my pursuers.

The few minutes I ran felt like hours to me. I'm still in panic mode, but my adrenaline is running out and my senses are coming back. I don't have enough energy to outrun them. I can hear their snarling as I speed between the trees. They aren't even breathing hard. They can probably taste me already... I should just give up. There's no way I can outrun a pack of wolves, for crying out loud! I am about to slow down and await my death when I see a clearing up ahead. Something steers me to keep moving and go towards it. I use my final burst of energy to clear the last bunch of trees and land in the clearing.

but it's too late. I feel two paws in my back and they push me down with a thud. The wolf must have jumped With my face shoved in the ground, I looks to the side dazedly, having the air knocked out of me. Between the legs of wolves circling around for the kill, I see a butterfly delicately lifting off its flower. So effortlessly, it just flew up and away. I didn't even realize the thought until after I thought it.

"If only I could fly away like that butterfly"
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Maela Songe Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:18 pm

I know the moment I dive into the river that it's a bad idea. There are too many things wrong here: where is Maela? Why am I here? And why did I have to pick such a painful thing to happen to her?

The speed catches me off guard. I tumble head over heels, resurfacing only to splutter and get a glimpse of Jophes before I go down again. My head hits the rocky bottom, and I ricochet, and then I know what's coming next.

I can't breathe, I have no air left in my lungs at all, but still I scream. Bubbles burst from my lungs, and my head pops up again. I draw in another breath, and release it wailing. Was this how Maela felt? How could she stand this? I see a line of red in the clear water with my single eye, leading it was a bloody, round item I know is my missing eye.

Then I go under again. I loose hope. I can't rescue Jophes! Maela had experience in this water, she can move better!

But then something bumps up against me. Something large and warm. I open my eye and start in surprise when I see Jophes' body beside me. I hadn't realized that I had come so close. I grab ahold of him, but then my heart sinks.

This is when I fall down the waterfall......

Exhausted, in need of air, I sink to the sandy bottom, Maela's friend beside me. I give up, and my head hits the ground and my eye begins to close again.

A sillouhette swims merrily above me, dark and ferret-like....
Maela Songe
Maela Songe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:22 pm

a bright light shone, and i felt a strange feelign come over me. Before the parts had formed, I knew what I had become. Confirming my thoughts, out of the bright light, butterfly wings stretched from my back and antennae shot out of my head. I felt my tongue turn long and curly inside my mouth. I saw the wolves around me. They had been thrown backwards, but i could see them regrouping. Time to try out these wings.

With a few beats I rose in the air. A wolf tried to bite my ankle, Quickly I raised myself up higher. "woooaah" I whispered, hanging in the air. It was a strange thing, flying. I peered downwards. The hunting animals were snarling. Time to get to safety. I flapped my wings, finding it difficult to chnage directions. I managed to get to a nearby tree. But, being unskilled, I bonked straight into it. Landing requires practice, i guess.

after a few minutes of jumping at the tree I was clinging to, the pack gave up and moved away. I was alone again, free to wonder about the happenings of today. Maybe... I'm supposed to take the place of Kaaya? That must be it. I shouldn't even be able to get an anima, I'm above the age. By the way, how do you even turn back to normal, anyways? I felt my antennae cautiosly. It was making my head hurt with all the vibrations it was catching. In a forest there were just so many noises and thumps, not to mention breezes to catch. I can even feel the air pressure.. It makes me notice things I never could, and giving me a headache in the process. I closed my eyes experimentally, thinking of my regular human body and wishing to be completely in that form again.

Long, dirty blonde hair. Pale light skin. BLue eyes. Solid figure. Most of all, a regular tongue and lack of wings or antennae.

I open my eyes curiously. Immediately I notice lack of antennae signals. I feel my back and forehead. Back to normal. I roll my human tongue around my mouth. It worked! All i need to do is wish my self regular again, and picture my self as normal. I smile happily. I always did wish that I could be in a book or game, as my oc. Now its finally true.
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Maela Songe Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:31 pm

Heaven is very wet.

I realize this as I float in the water, drifting lazily now that the fast rapids were gone. I could get used to this. But then a rock hits me, and I jerk up, accidentally inhaling a small amount of cold water. I cough a couple of times, and then sneeze (a fine mist of water sprays out of my nose, making me giggle).

A body floats beneath me, and I instinctively dive down to grab it.

As my hands circle around Jophes' immobile body, I finally notice what's different about me. My hands are just a bit longer, but what was so strange was the skin-colored, translucent webbing between my fingers!

Surprised, I swim to land. After I push Jophes onto solid ground, I examine myself. Enourmously long toes, also with webbing between them; hard brown stubby nails, a tail that tapers to a point, and fuzzy round ears. Huh, this is beginning to sound a lot like....

Maela!

I screech and stand, horrified and in awe of what I'd become. Jophes wakes, and I go to him. He stares at me in shock also, his eyes fighting between disgust and joy of seeing me.

Finally, he decides.

"Monster!" he cries, "Keep away from me!"

Then he runs away, leaving me in my new form.
Maela Songe
Maela Songe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:20 pm

The one thing different about me and Kaaya is that I'm older. Kaaya was only 3 or 4 when she got her powers. Which means, I can get out of here more easily than Kaaya did. Inwardly I sighed. Kaaya spent most of her childhood in the forest. She was discovered around 12 years old.

All I can say is I better get out of here way quicker than Kaaya. Beacause I'm not willing to spend 8 or 9 years in the wilderness.

Of course, there's something I just HAVE to try before I try to find civilization. Kaaya used to eat flower nectar with her proboscis, and she always found it delicious, especially rose nectar. I Brought back my new +anima and leaped off the tree branch, floating down with my big wings. I tapped down on the forest floor and folded my wings behind me, making my way through the forest again, only this time being very careful not to snag my wings on something. My antennae swivelled back and forth as I plodded through the bushes and branches, taking in all the vibrations. With these things working, nothing can sneak up on me now...

Or maybe they can, since I still don't have the hang of it quite yet. The only pulsing I can really recognize are my own steps. The rest is an uncoherent mess.

I was so absorbed with feeling for vibrations, that I almost didn't notice the flowers. They were blue and purple, fairly large. I hadn't seen it before in the real world. Then again, I never really looked at flowers then. I hastily knelt down beside one of them, leaning over it. Uncurling my straw-like tongue, I fitted it into the flower. I then sucked. Almost immediately the nectar spilled into my mouth. Kaaya was right. It was incredibly, amazingly, delicious. It's probably my +anima that finds this tasty, because I highly doubt this would normally taste so good. But it doesn't matter. And there was such a surprising amount in the fist sized flower. After draining that one, I sucked a few more dry.

I noticed the dry pollen that stuck to the sides of my tongue when I did this, and found it tasted weird and bitter, so I wiped it off onto another flower, so at least they would get their reproduction.
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Myō Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:46 pm

I'm fairly sure that if I had not known what happened to Myō after that, I wouldn't have known myself. Because all I remember is swinging around in surprise and fear, wiping exhaustia from my face, and coming face to face with a lioness.

And now I'm here, lying facedown in the dirt, my teeth cutting tiny holes in my lower lip. Well wait, why would they do that? Worried, I stand, and finger my teeth. In the process, I accidentally poke my cheek, and a tiny spurt of blood trickles down.

I spin, and manage to catch my new tail. Staring at it, I think I'm going to faint again. My legs hurt; there's blood on them, and on my chest, too. That rogue lion got to me, huh? What, am I Myō now?

I consider attempting to change back to my normal self - not exactly sure how to do it, anyways - but instead I hear a low rumble to the left of me. Scared, I turn again.

There's another lion, but she has a less ragged appearance, and her ribs don't show. Tooma, right? The lioness who took Myō in?

I drop to my knees; give her the position of dominace. I see her whiskers twitch - she's scenting me. Sweats beads and trickles down my forehead, from both fear and the heat.
Myō
Myō

Character sheet
+Anima:: Lion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down