+Anima Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+Anima Playlist

3 posters

Go down

+Anima Playlist Empty +Anima Playlist

Post  Myō Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:50 pm

What songs do you think match your character? For intance, Myō's would be:

I Don't Care by Apocalyptica
On My Own by Three Days Grace, and
The Ghost Of You by My Chemical Romance.

How about you?
Myō
Myō

Character sheet
+Anima:: Lion

Back to top Go down

+Anima Playlist Empty Re: +Anima Playlist

Post  Kaaya Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:28 pm

hermm, this is going to be a toughie...

-Letters to the president

because she wants to change things, wants to say things, but unless she's acting (because inexplicably she's great at coming out of her shell when it's faked feelings), is often too shy to come out with it.

-be my escape

because when she was living in the forest for a while, when she finally found people, she pretty much was to hesitant to outright meet hem and stalked them for a while, when they came near her she would act aggressive and run, until seh finally gave up and confronted them. (it had been several years of wilderness life, which is the reason behind her being scared of everyone whos not really nice off the bat)

-mood rings

because she also doesn't understand the changing emotions of others so well XD

lol I'm just straining for some mildly fitting songs..
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet
+Anima:: Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Maela Songe Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:06 pm

Haha, I have all six of those songs on my ipod! Anyways, for Miss Maela, her songs would prolly be:

Because this song just seems to fit her. She's sweet and nice, and she's got this aura around her of sweetness, though that might just be her tinyness at work for her.

Because she's got so much sadness in her life, and had so much to say to those she loved but who estranged her from the place she loved.

Once again, she's got misery in her past, but she's holding her head up and going on with her life, making the most of it. Besides, now she's connected to the water she loves in a way few people are.
Maela Songe
Maela Songe

Character sheet
+Anima:: Otter

Back to top Go down

Post  Myō Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:31 am

Well gee if we're gonna put videos and explanations then...

I realized halfway through making this that you need to know his story to understand. Except for one person, throughout his whole life he never cared about anything or anyone. That one person was a girl named Sari. She made it her duty to get close to him, become friends with him. After an extremely long time, they did. But then Sari got cancer. By this time Myō had fallen in love with her, and vice versa. When she died, Myō felt like he died with her, but she had told him that she didn't want him to kill himself. So he didn't. He ran away, into the savannahs by his town.

Because he ... doesn't care ... about ... anything? This song kind explains itself, or at least the title does.

The she in this song is Sari, but it isn't her telling him 'she's had enough,' it's pretty much her giving in to the cancer and dying. This song is him afterwards, reflecting.

This song is his concious and his "orders" after Sari died. She actually did die in his arms.

And since Maela had a Hairspray song it made me think of this one:

This is for all you +anima out there...this one should also be fairly obvious.
Myō
Myō

Character sheet
+Anima:: Lion

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:22 pm

ooh, I found another couple, that may not particularly fit my oc, but a bunch of othersd, based on the bios i've read.

Things we go through. It has the "overcoming adversity theme"

long and lonely road. It doesnt really fit Kaaya, but it fits several others.

lawl, Im just spamming this board, aren't I?
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet
+Anima:: Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down