+Anima Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random +Anima RP, just to get the hang of it

+2
Kaaya
Charlie-BarnOwl
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Random +Anima RP, just to get the hang of it - Page 2 Empty Re: Random +Anima RP, just to get the hang of it

Post  Kaaya Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:16 pm

"Let's go to the village. They could use someexcitement" With that she pulled out her powers, Spreading her 4 gossamer wings, stretching her delicate antennae, and slipping her proboscis inside her mouth, coiling it among her teeth. Because of the whole proboscis taking away her ability of speech deal, she signaled to her friend with a dip of her antennae and leaped from the entrance way, flapping her wings to gain momentum. Flapping till she rose well above the treeline, Kaaya leveled out, gliding on her huge butterfly appendages. Turning, she saw Charlie close behind. Wheeling around, Kaaya flew towards the village. Before long they got there, and The butterfly +anima floated directly over the town, deliberately letting the people spot her and gasp. Normally she would be embarrassed but when she flew, it was like she became free from all her insecurities. People gasped as she swooped low over a crowded street, then flew staight up suddenly and looped a couple times, earning awe struck gasps. Kaaya finished the air acrobatics with a spin, briefly flourishing her wings like a dancer wrapped with colourful yellow and black skirts. Gliding to one side, she looked at Charlie playfully, taunting her to top the performance.
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet
+Anima:: Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Random +Anima RP, just to get the hang of it - Page 2 Empty Re: Random +Anima RP, just to get the hang of it

Post  Charlie-BarnOwl Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:43 pm

Charlie laughed "I'm not that good." she said, her wings making no sound as she swooped in and made some quick turns, she then slowed her flight and showed off some of her flying slow skills she then sped up slightly and turned in mid air and flew closer to her "I'm more for stealth and speed, not pretty flips." she laughed as people gasped at the tan winged girl
Charlie-BarnOwl
Charlie-BarnOwl

Character sheet
+Anima:: Barn Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:17 pm

true. she thought, unable to speak. There was no way she could top that speed or quick turning. If she attempted the same display as her friend, she would end up tangled in her 4 large cumbersome wings. Same being if Charlie tried Kaaya's same spins and furls she would probably end up on the ground because the wings of the two +anima were so different. Kaaya grinned at the growing crowd. She still had her best trick to show. Using her top wings to hold herself aloft in the air, she straightened herself in a standing position and grabbed her bottom wings. Holding them around her waist like a long skirt, she curtsied to The crowd. Still using her top wings to hold her in the air, she started to 'dance' . Swirling around on the imaginary stage, she moved her feet as if she was dancing, moving two and fro with her skirt-wings swishing around her body and her other two wings propelling her.As she finished the 'dance' the people below cheered, obviously impressed. Taking a quick glance down, she spotted the manager who fired her before when he found out she was a +anima. Now he stood awestruck at the butterfly +anima. She swooped again, skimming just above the crowds reaching hands. Kaaya flew straight over the man who fired her. Grinning as she caught his eye, she stuck out her very long 'tongue' at him before pulling a sharp upwards turn and looping towards the imaginary stage. Circling Charlie, she gestured to her. It was time to show this crowd a great finale, a partner performance
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie-BarnOwl Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:27 pm

Charlie looked at her, "what do you want to do now?" she laughed "I can't do much to impress...."
Charlie-BarnOwl
Charlie-BarnOwl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:58 am

Kaaya giggled, then held out her hand. The owl +anima uncertainly took it, and off they went. Kaaya twirled around, doing loops and spins while holding her friends hands. The two span around each other while Kaaya added a couple barrel rolls. The people below clapped at the two, clearly enjoying it. Then, as a last move, Kaaya flew straight up. As the two flew up fast, Kaaya motioned with her hands the next movement, Charlie nodded excitedly. Then, the both burst from each other, still facing the sky, they turned into a large loop, both backs facing inwards. At the end of the spectacular loop, they returned to the middle and Kaaya motioned that she was going to leave now. Kaaya didn't usually like performing in front of people, but these boring villagers needed a little show. Well, the two of them sure gave em one
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie-BarnOwl Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:16 am

Charlie nodded and followed her when she left. Her soft feathery wings flapped a few times before she started to sore above her butterfly friend. She laughed and did a small loop by moving her body to the right and doing a roll. "That was the most fun I had in a while!" she smiled "I wish I could do some of those airal stunts like you!" She smiled brightly
Charlie-BarnOwl
Charlie-BarnOwl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:41 pm

Kaaya smiled. There's really not much to it. I guess it's just how different our wings are she thought. Kaaya noted the biggest difference being that she had four huge paper-thin wings while Charlie had two feathered, more compact wings, which could easily go fast, and make quick sharp turns while being deadly quiet. Fluttering her wings, she sighed happily. Then something caught her attention, a heavy walking vibration, recognizable to her as the sound of a person walking. Gesturing to her friend, she swooped downwards, careful as not to be loud. Settling into a tree, she looked at the strange person. A twig caught on the persons clothes, revealing a black tatoo like mark. Could it be... another +anima?

((there, i tried to make a spot to include another person by bringing them into the town, but no one joined in. So i made an obvious attempt to get someone else to participate. And yes, i was vague when i said clothes so that it would fit with everyones +anima. As in, could rip pant leg/skirt or briefly lift up shirt around back or stomach, or pull on sleeve, or rip back of neckline to show mark. Also i wonder what happened to all the posters. It seems no one comes on anymore to post stuff))
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie-BarnOwl Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:43 pm

Charlie landed next to her quieter and looked down with her dark eyes. She stayed silent as she watched this new possible +Anima
Charlie-BarnOwl
Charlie-BarnOwl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  April Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:58 pm

((okay, kaaya here. I was bored so i made another +anima))
April wandered through the trees at random. She was looking for food. After she had become a +anima her food preferences had changed dramatically. For one, she liked grubs. Not to mention bugs, insects, and invertebrates in general. So when she saw a beetle skittering across the ground, she quickly bent down to grasp it. On her way down, a protruding branch snagged her shirt. Her sleeve ripped, and out peeked her +anima mark. Grumbling, she rolled up the sleeve to cover her marking. The last thing i need is for someone to find out i have a second form, she thought ruefully.She stood back up and popped the beetle in her mouth. She chewed while grimacing. She liked the taste, but the way the bug squirmed before she killed it, and the way she had been taught that bugs were nasty still made her slightly squeemish. Hearing a small breath intake, she whirled around. Turning side to side, she started feeling a bit creeped out. Then she looked up a bit, and saw two +animas, one with a shocked face, and the other with a grossed out one. Giving them an exasperated expression, she said to them, "What are you, stalkers? Go away, i don't want to know why +anima are following me. I thought +anima had better things to do, like surviving in this twisted world. At least, i do." With that, she turned away. It took a second for her to figure out she had practically given her secret away. Even if they noticed though, it wouldn't matter. After all, they share a similar secret.
April
April

Character sheet
+Anima:: Armadillo

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie-BarnOwl Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:02 am

Charlie looked at the +Anima and made a discussed face. "Um, wait." she flew down then turned "normal" and blinked "did you just...eat that bug?" she asked, mostly confused now "I mean, your +Anima animal must eat them, I understand that....but I didn't think that others eat those animals while in full human form. I know I do not catch mice or rabbits and eat them....Nor do I cough up the pellets of the meal afterward...like I would do if I was a full owl." Charlie said, in her voice her curiosity could be heard.
Charlie-BarnOwl
Charlie-BarnOwl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  April Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:28 pm

Blushing slightly, she recalled why her appetite was messed up, even in human form. " I was on the run, and had to stay in +anima form for weeks straight. When I was safe enough to turn human again, my appetite ended up staying like my +anima's. Why ami even telling you this? Sheesh.." April remembered those times. Not only her appetite had been affected. Some instincts too, like the preffering ground over air, and curling up into a ball when in danger. Maybe because she had spent so much time with her +anima out, that she had absorbed some aspects. She stared at them a bit more. They were polar opposites really. The two before her were +anima's of the sky, an owl, and a butterfly. She was a +anima of the ground, an armadillo. " What are your names anyways? I'm April." The least she could do was offer her name right now.
April
April

Character sheet
+Anima:: Armadillo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:32 pm

At the mention of their names, Kaaya cautiously landed beside Charlie. Deactivating her +anima so that she could speak, she answered the girl. "M-my names kaaya." She felt silly, how embaressed she was. But it was just her nature, to be shy. Quietly, she sidled behind Charlie, to avoid the strangers sharp glare.
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie-BarnOwl Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:56 pm

[now do I go after the butterfly or wait for the other?]]]
Charlie-BarnOwl
Charlie-BarnOwl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaaya Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:30 pm

((kaaya's just hiding behind you, and april is standing in front of you, and is fairly impatient, so will probably attempt leaving soon, and kaaya will follow her, but for now, kaaya is nervous of the stranger, and peering at her from behind you. Shes just really shy lol))
Kaaya
Kaaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2